Burgreen House is situated in the Highland town of Forres.
Forres is situated on the A96 trunk route connecting the cities of Aberdeen and Inverness.
The River Findhorn was originally crossed by fording near Waterford Farm. A Suspension
Bridge was opened in 1831 to cross the river at the west end of the town. This bridge
was replaced by the current bridge in 1938.
The A980 connects Forres with Grantown-
Forres railway station is situated just outside of the town and is operated by First ScotRail. The town of Forres was once a junction in the Highland Railway network, travelling through Forres was once the quickest route to reach Inverness from the south. Originally the station had three platforms — two operating in the direction of Inverness and Aberdeen and a third operating a service to Grantown-
Inverness Airport is approximately 30 minutes away by road and provides links mainly to other airports within the UK.
The Mosset Tavern
T : 01309 672981
Forres IV36 1DY Tel: 01309 672981 Email